December 30

Left one more day,2009 will gonna end soon.School also will be reopen,i still haven prepare my things!!Iron my clother,buy my stationary and wash my school shoe.Sometime really admire those other people!Why their parent done all this for them.But me==?haha...all need to DIY want..whatever la..used to it.
Count down ! with some friends at maluri . This is my 1st year count down with friend,but not i wishes too.I know many people is going to dpc to count down...really many.


Sometime i really need a friend to hear what my mind thinking..and their concern , advision,guidance...but no one..maybe i used to bear what i faced.Act strong..it's no use..will more suffer..
someone
someone
someone
who can share my problem with me !!?
tell me what should i do ?

I'm lost.

Nothing . Empty .

Never try never know


ps:do u love me ? love me or else hurt me pls ! pls !




No comments:

Post a Comment